Be Part of an Award-Winning Team!
We are currently hiring for the following positions. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN
Award winning landscape design Build Company is seeking an experienced foreman to join our team. We are looking for people who share a passion for craftsmanship and the built environment for high end residential projects. Foreman will work in a team environment to produce exceptional craftmanship and build standards in the implementation of our designs.
- Manage Construction Sequence on-site daily
- Manage logistics of equipment deliveries to site
- Plan and enter daily tasks via google calendar for site construction
- Delegate and Maintain crew production rates
- Call in utility locates
- Create Take offs for materials
- Quantify project materials and review with operations
- Perform on site measurements and spot elevations
- Coordinate & Track Materials and Equipment acquisition
- Manage Tools storage and maintenance
- Create Inventory review of tools at start and end of projects
- Perform Job site safety daily
- Report materials purchase receipts
- Maintain Site Organization and Daily Clean up
- Operate all machinery for site construction
- Lead crew in labor tasks for each design
- Communicate daily progress, constraints and needs
- Execute all construction elements per project
- Identify problems prior to construction of elements
- Communicate design or operations issues clearly to allow team problem solving
- Landscape Construction Experience (2yrs)
- Foreman Experience preferred
- Local candidates only
- Knowledge of Equipment and Tool Use
- Good communication skills
- Team Player with experience in team environments
- Tech savvy and able to use cloud based technologies (Dropbox, Google, etc.)
- Professional and courteous at all times
$20-22/hr plus to start, dependent on experience and skills.
This position is full-time project based to start, but the opportunity exists for the right person to move to a full–time permanent position. We have projects year round.
Be part of an award-winning team!
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team in the craftsmanship of high-end, award winning landscapes. We have great projects, great clients and our projects are unique and one of kind. Our work culture promotes team work, honesty , environmental stewardship, trust and a love of nature and the outdoors.
Permanent employees receive additional benefits such as vacation pay, sick leave and health insurance.